Digital Marketing Services
Reach the right people, with the right message, at the right time online
We offer a range of digital marketing services to help you build a thriving online community and drive traffic to your website. Tailored to your requirements, we’ll develop a plan to help you navigate the world of social media and digital advertising. We offer digital marketing services on a project by project basis or they can form part of an ongoing digital marketing strategy, bundled with our monthly Pro Website Care Plan.
Email is an essential tool in your digital marketing toolbox and is one of the most effective ways of communicating with your clients and prospects. We can help…
- create compelling signup forms and organise your lists of contacts,
- sync your ecommerce data to your lists,
- segment your subscribers for advanced email campaign targeting,
- advise on GDPR requirements for data consent, privacy and control,
- design custom email newsletters that reflect your brand and highlight your services,
- manage your email campaigns,
- produce reports so you can analyse click through rates.
Our Facebook advertising management service offers businesses the following useful features:
- Creative words and pictures
We will write your advertising copy and produce a great image to catch your prospects eye. We’ll note your objectives, whether it’s brand building or traffic, and design a great ad to achieve them.
- Advanced audience targeting
Targeting is one of the most important benefits of advertising online, because it gives you the ability to show your adverts to specific types of people. With over 1 billion active users on Facebook, we can target your Facebook adverts to the types of people who matter most to your business.
- Advert scheduling and budgeting
We will develop a schedule and budget for your adverts and choose where they appear. Facebook adverts offer more flexibility than traditional adverts, for instance, we can update your advert’s schedule and budget at any time.
- Performance tracking
Facebook advertising allows us to track how your adverts are performing in real time. If a particular advert is performing really well, we can increase its budget to reach more people. We can also implement the Facebook pixel to understand who’s seen your adverts, what actions they’ve taken and Re-target visitors to your website.
Social media consultancy
Having an engaging social media presence is a great way of showing your personality and rewarding interaction with your ‘fans’. We can help…
- advise on social media strategy for your business operations and digital marketing activity,
- provide integration tools on your website to showcase your latest social media posts,
- ensure your web site is able to be shared and liked by your visitors,
- create brand specific graphics for your social media profiles.
Search engine optimisation
SEO is the fine-tuning of your website to make it as search engine friendly as possible, and can improve your position in the search engines. We can help…
- check your keywords and phrases to find the best strategy and optimal chance of success,
- optimise your content to ensure your keywords are included in URLs, titles and meta data,
- enable SEO software to create and automatically post sitemaps and manage your keywords,
- set up Google Analytics to measure keyword performance and conversions.
Google AdWords management (PPC)
Sometimes you need a little help with driving visitors, especially when launching a new venture online. We can help…
- give free advice on how PPC can help boost your visibility,
- set up Google AdWords accounts and keyword research,
- design your landing pages and A/B testing for online advertising,
- set up Google Analytics to measure digital marketing performance and conversions.
Digital Marketing 101
Before someone buys your product or services, you need to let them know that you exist. Brand awareness is about increasing visibility to your potential customers by introducing your business with an eye catching graphic or an engaging story.
Once people are aware of your product or service, you want them to start looking for more information. You may want people to register or download something related to your product or service, contact you for advice or follow you on social media.
Develop participation and brand loyalty
Once your potential customer is aware of your brand and have engaged with your product or service you would love them to make a purchase. You also want to encourage new customers to purchase again from you in the future.